HAL® S3201 Advanced Multipurpose Patient Simulator
Model Number : S3201.PK
HAL S3201 is our most advanced multipurpose patient simulator specifically designed to simulate lifelike casesPrices will show up upon login
- Tetherless and wireless; fully responsive during transport 1
- Fully operational on internal battery power for up to 6 hours 2
- Supports common patient positions including Fowler’s, supine, and sitting
- Programmable airway: tongue edema, laryngospasm, and pharyngeal swelling
- Multiple upper airway sounds synchronized with breathing
- Right mainstem intubation
- Sensors detect depth of intubation
- Placement of conventional airway adjuncts
- Endotracheal intubation
- Retrograde intubation
- View vocal cords with Sellick maneuver
- Realistic surgical trachea allows tracheostomy or needle cricothyrotomy
- Measure blood pressure by palpation or auscultation
- Use real BP cuff rather than a “virtual” cuff to measure blood pressure
- Korotkoff sounds audible between systolic and diastolic pressures
- Oxygen saturation detected using real monitors rather than a “virtual” value
- Pulse sites synchronized with BP and heart rate
- Bilateral IV arms with fill/drain sites
- SubQ and IM injection sites
- Intraosseous access at tibia
- ECG monitoring using real devices
- Defibrillate, cardiovert, and pace using real devices
- Multiple heart sounds, rates, and intensities
- ECG rhythms are generated in real-time
- Bilateral carotid, radial, brachial, femoral, popliteal and pedal pulses synchronized with ECG
- Pulses vary with blood pressure and are continuous and synchronized with the ECG even during a paced rhythm
- Control rate and depth of respiration and observe chest rise
- Select independent lung sounds: upper right, front and back; upper left, front and back; lower right, front and back; lower left, front and back
- Chest rise and lung sounds are synchronized with selectable breathing patterns
- CO2 on exhalation (4 levels) using replaceable cartridge mounted inside the simulator
- Attach to real mechanical ventilators
- Bilateral chest rise and fall
- Unilateral chest rise simulates pneumothorax
- Anterior and posterior auscultation sites
- Bilateral needle decompression at second intercostal
- Dynamic Airway and Lung compliance/resistance
- Ten levels of static compliance, 15-50 ml/cm H2O
- Ten levels of airway resistance
- Holds PEEP from 5 to 20cm H2O
- Exhales real and measurable CO2
- Receive real-time feedback from a real mechanical ventilator
- Capable of assisting the ventilator at variable respiratory rates
- Compliance and resistance can be varied while connected to the ventilator
- ECGs are generated in real-time with physiologic variations never repeating textbook patterns
- Heart sounds may be auscultated and are synchronized with ECG
- eCPR™ sensors; chest compressions are measured and logged
- 12-Lead ECG with integrated MI model
- Wireless streaming audio
- Create and store vocal responses in any language
Drug Recognition System
- Automatic drug recognition detects medication type, dose, and rate injected into the lower right arm
- Includes a pre-programmed library of virtual medications
- Supplied with 20 syringes having wireless tags
- Add new medications using the UNI software editor
- Compatible with UNI Automatic Mode
- Automatically simulates drug interactions
- Eyes are controlled automatically by the physiologic model or directly by the instructor
- Select pupillary response to light
Vital Signs Monitor
- Controlled via wireless tablet PC
- Use selected configuration or create your own configuration to mimic the real monitors used in your facility
- Share images such as ultrasounds, CT scans, lab results
- Touchscreen control
- Monitor can be configured by the instructor to suit the scenario
- Realistic joint articulation
- Supports supine, prone, recumbent, and sitting positions
- Sensors track student actions
- Changes in condition and care provided are time-stamped and logged
- 26 pre-programmed scenarios that can be modified by the instructor even during the scenario
- Create your own scenarios (add/edit)
- Change the simulator’s condition during the scenario
- Central cyanosis
- Fill bladder and perform Foley catheterization
- Male urinary catheterization with fluid return
- Supports placement of nasogastric tube
- Auscultate bowel sounds
Exclusive One-Year Limited Warranty
Wireless Solutions Optimized for Your Dynamic Learning Environment
Versatile and Capable
HAL’s array of features can simulate a near-infinite number of clinical presentations and responses. HAL also supports the use of real patient monitors and sensors for in situ training.
HAL supports real 12-Lead ECG monitors, capnometers, oximeters, BP cuffs, defibrillators, and mechanical ventilators, just like a real patient. No adapters, adjuncts, or special configuration required.
Wireless and Tetherless
HAL is self-contained, quiet, and fully operational on battery power for up to 6 hours 2. HAL’s tetherless and wireless design eliminates complicated setups and allows for realistic patient hand-off exercises and realistic in situ simulation.
Train using real patient monitors and sensors.
- ECG/EKG monitors
- NIBP monitors
Patented dynamic airway and lung compliance respiratory system.
Train participants on ventilator management and patient care using a real mechanical ventilator. HAL’s respiratory controls let you adjust lung compliance, airway resistance, gasping, real EtCO2, and OSAT to simulate an infinite number of respiratory conditions.
- Supports standard modes of pressure-controlled and volume-cycled mechanical ventilation
- Presents true-to-life waveforms and values on ventilator screen
- 10 programmable levels of lung compliance (from 15 to 50 cmH2O)
- 10 programmable levels of airway resistance
- Holds PEEP from 5 to 20 cmH2O
- Exhales real and measurable CO2
- Supports on-the-fly changes to airway and lung parameters while connected to the ventilator
- Connect ventilator to HAL using standard patient circuits like a real patient. No calibration, proprietary adapters, or converter boxes required.
12-Lead ECG Designer and 3D Myocardial Infarction Modeling
Train ECG interpretation and MI management using real native 12-lead equipment. Select rhythms from the built-in library, design your own using the point-by-point PQRST wave editor, or create an occlusion on the 3D heart model to auto-generate injury, ischemia, and necrosis.
Automatic Recognition of 50+ Virtual Drugs
Train medication administration and management to improve patient safety. The drug recognition sensors integrated into the arm vasculature detect the medication type, concentration, and dose administered. In response, the physiological model automatically simulates the effect on the patient.
Advanced Multipurpose Patient Simulator for All Your Clinical Training Needs
Reactive Eyes, Seizures
HAL has blinking eyes with photosensitive pupils. Control dilation, reactivity, and blink rate to simulate injury and state of consciousness.
Visible tongue edema, pharyngeal swelling, and laryngospasm. Perform an emergency cricothyrotomy or tracheotomy.
eCPR™ and Real EtCO2
Built-in ventilation and chest compression sensors capture CPR quality metrics. Measure EtCO2 using a real capnometer to monitor effectiveness.
Monitor, capture, pace, and cardiovert using a real defibrillator, electrodes, and real energy. Alternatively, save money on replacement pads by connecting the defibrillator directly to HAL using our optional hands- free training cables.
Train general and specialized practitioners with one patient simulator that does it all.
- Active eyes
- Nasal/oral intubation
- Intubation sensor
- Tongue edema
- Pharyngeal swelling
- Surgical airway
- Real EtCO2
- Spontaneous breathing
- Variable airway resistance
- Variable lung compliance
- Heart sounds
- Carotid pulses
- Brachial/axillary pulses
- Radial pulses
- Femoral pulses
- Popliteal pulse
- Pedal pulse
- Bowel sounds
- Streaming voice
- Airway sounds
- Mainstem intubation
- Needle decompression
- Supports bilateral chest tube insertion
- Ventilation sensor
- Lung sounds
- Chest compression sensor
- (Manual/auto) blood pressure
- 12-Lead monitoring
- Oxygen saturation
- Bilateral IV/IM access
- Drug recognition
- Stomach distension
- Intramuscular access
- Urinary catheterization
- Optional trauma arm/leg
HAL® S3201 is Powered by UNI® Unified Simulator Control Software
- Preconfigured and Ready
UNI comes preloaded and preconfigured in the rugged 12” wireless tablet PC included with the package.
- 3D Patient Visualization Monitor
This real-time 3D view of the patient ensures you never lose track of provider/patient interaction during the simulation.
- Unified Scenario Designer
Create your own scenarios quickly and easily and share them with other UNI users and between Gaumard products.
- Control View Replay
The built-in recorder captures UNI’s screen as data so you can review the simulation from the operator’s chair.
- No Annual Operating License or Software Update Fees
Keeps your program’s operating costs down year after year.
- Time-stamped Event Recording and Reporting
The automated event tracker and interaction recorder ensure important events are always captured so you can focus on the action.
Enhance Simulation-based Learning with the Bedside Vital Signs Monitor
- Includes 20-inch touchscreen virtual monitor or upgrade to a 12-inch tablet virtual monitor
- Customize each trace independently; users can set alarms and timescales
- Display up to 12 numeric values, including HR, ABP, CVP, PAWP, NIBP, CCO, SpO2, SvO2, RR, EtCO2, temperature, and time
- Display up to 12 dynamic waveforms at once including: ECG Lead I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6, AVP, CVP, pulse, SvO2, respiration, capnography.
- Share images such as x-rays, CT scans, lab results, or even multimedia presentations as the scenario progresses
HAL® S3201 includes the new Simulation Learning Experiences package
The new HAL® Simulation Learning Experiences (SLEs) provide you with a library of ready-to-use, evidence-based scenarios designed to help you maximize participant’s learning through outcome-focused simulated clinical patient encounters.
The package includes 10 SLEs complete with a facilitator’s guidebook for planning, setting up, and facilitating each learning experience:
- Acute Anterolateral Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Sepsis Related To Diabetic Ulcer
- Atrial Fibrillation
- COPD Exacerbation
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Opioid Overdose
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Sepsis Related To Pneumonia
- Severe Sepsis
- Supraventricular Tachycardia