Model Number : DRSIM
Virtual screen based patient simulatorPrices will show up upon login
DrSim® is an interactive clinical simulation software for e-learning.
DrSim® Editor that allows editing and implementing new scenarios, which may be used for eLearning and telesimulation.
DrSim Editor includes:
- DrSim case including a USB stick with DrSim software, lifetime floating license key and user manual
- No limitation on the number of potential users within the same institution.
- Installation support and remote training
- Lifetime free access to the DrSim Academy (the virtual DrSim clinical case sharing platform)
- Lifetime free software updates and upgrades
Minimum System Requirements for the PC:
- Display: 15’ - Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- CPU: Intel Core i-5
- RAM: 16 GB
- Operating system: Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
- SSD (Solid State Drive): 128 GB
- Dedicated graphic card RAM: 2 GB
DrSim Editor provides a powerful editing system that allows the user to create clinical cases from scratch or to modify and expand existing clinical cases. DrSim Editor allows the user to save the clinical scenario in an archive file (compatible with SCORM standard) ready for distribution on the e-learning platform, or a simple web server, in order to efficiently combine a highly interactive learning environment, the use in an e-learning context for remote training and the independence of customization and extension.